Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pot Luck = Jackpot!

Tis the season for office holiday parties!  My place of employment is no exception.  Every place seems to have a different take on the workplace celebration ranging from extravagant feast to a simple at home dinner.  Here, we do a pot luck lunch and for the past three years, I have had the joy of organizing it.  Since my place of employment has a very diverse group of people, one could only imagine the variety of dishes brought to a pot luck.  I enjoyed everything from traditional Indian and Korean dishes, to Southern corn bread, and a Russian fruit cake which I was told took about three weeks to prepare.  I have to thank fellow blogger The Daily Balance for my contribution,orange spice holiday cookies.  They turned out AH-MAZ-ING!!!!  Nevertheless, no one leaves hungry from our holiday pot luck.  So now I ask you What is your "go-to" dish for a potluck or are you one to try something different?


Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger!

No comments:

Post a Comment