Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ladies Bite Out


One of the many things I love about the Cleveland food scene is the number of unique events hosted by our wonderful chefs.  I became familiar with Chef Matthew Mytro after attending last month's Emerging Chefs event, Aphrodisiacs.  Aside from being the founder and executive chef for both Stove Monkeys and Crisp Catering, Chef Mytro is the brains behind events like "Flavor Tripping" and "Naked Sushi".  I was very happy when he asked me to help promote his latest event, Ladies Bite Out.  After all, I love a good girls night that involves good food.

Next Thursday, February 24th, all ladies are invited to Suite Sixx to enjoy food prepared by Chef Mytro along with Jeff Jarrett of Palate, Chef Mia of ChinatoParallax, and L'Albatros, and Ellis Cooley of Amp 150.  There will be champagne tastings, cooking demos, and cupcakes.  What a perfect way to end the night after enjoying Downtown Cleveland Restaurant Week or mingling with some amazing Cleveland bloggers at this month's CLE blogger meet up.  Also, did I mention the cost of this event is FREE???  So grab some of your best girls  and head down to the Warehouse District around 8 p.m. for a night of food and fun.

Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun event! That week is crazy busy - if I'm still moving after the blogger meet up that evening, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alicia...it sounds like a blast, but that week is crazy town with foodie events. You may be able to convince me at the blogger meet-up though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! I'll actually be downtown helping finish up things for the Jump Back Ball on Saturday otherwise this is something I'd like to attend. Maybe I'll convince my friend to come after the set up.

    ReplyDelete