Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hungry in Cleveland 12 Days of Christmas

Merry (almost) Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!  Yesterday morning, I received a delicious surprise from a Secret Santa (and if you are reading this, even though I have no clue who you are, thank you!)


Yes, there were a dozen LaBella cupcakes there before two hungry scientists enjoyed cupcakes for breakfast.  I later realized that "12 LaBella Cupcakes" sounds like it belongs in a parody of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" which lead me to come up with this fun little variation.  Enjoy!  

The Hungry in Cleveland 12 Days of Christmas
12 LaBella Cupcakes
11 Types of cheese (The Melt Challenge)
10 toppings on a Happy Dog
9 Parma pierogies
8 Malley's Milk Chocolate Bars
7 fabulous food trucks 
Lilly Truffles
5 scoops of Honey Hut!!
And a keg of Christmas Ale!!


Oh, and my favorite version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas" is John Denver and The Muppets

**Side note!  The Chubby Cook has been adding more fun cooking classes to the January schedule!  Remember, use the code ALF2012 to donate 40% of the cost of the class to my Liver Life Challenge fundraising effort!  Or make a donation right on my fundraising page!  My deadline has been extended to January 31, 2012!!**   

Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your (holiday) hunger!

5 comments:

  1. Your very welcome. Glad to make your day. Was very happy LaBella's let me help pick the menu for the day too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm cupcakes. I need to stop and get some tomorrow...if they don't sell out. Oh and I know who got you cupcakes :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, what an awesome Secret Santa gift!!! Someone must really like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LaBella's cupcakes! I'm pretty jealous & wish someone would send cupcakes to my office. Have a great Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally a fan of number five. Can't wait until March when they open again! I say we have a "yay Honey Hut is open again" party when it happens. You in? :)

    ReplyDelete