11 random things about Steph
- I began school a year earlier than most kids since I taught myself how to read before I was 4.
- I have a younger brother named Greg. When my mom was pregnant, I really wanted a brother and told my parents if the baby was a girl, she would have to live with my grandparents.
- Before I die, I want to run a marathon in all 50 states (already have 2 down, Ohio and Florida)
- Until high school, I wanted to be a TV meteorologist
- I don't watch much TV, but I have an obsession with the show Castle
- I have gone to a Cleveland Indians game every year since I was 4, except in 1994 since MLB went on strike. My family had tickets for the week after the strike began.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
- I still have the same three best friends since high school
Amanda Katie Nikki
- 9 is my lucky number!
- Despite being (somewhat) athletic and (very) klutzy, I have never broken a bone
- I will eat just about anything once so I can have a real opinion of it. Yes, there are things I do not want to know what they are until after I eat them.
Moja's Questions for me
What are you wearing?
Green Notre Dame football shirt, black yoga pants, and my fuzzy pink slippers
What is your dream race to run?
NYC Marathon (fingers crossed for this year!!!)
Where is your favorite vacation spot?
As much as I love NYC and I am really excited for Denver this week, I am going to say New Orleans
What was your last dream about?
No clue...it's pretty rare I remember my dreams
Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too cold. I can keep adding layers and drinking warm beverages until I am comfortable.
If you had to listen to one song on repeat forever what would it be?
Tough question...but I guess I will go with one of my all time favs...."All You Need is Love" by The Beatles
What was your favorite school subject? (Do not say recess)
big surprise here...science
If you could go back to school would you study the same things or pick a different major?
Yes and no...I do feel my career is finally progressing and making me happy, but I often wonder what it would be like if I went into sports journalism (either writing or broadcasting)
Are you an Apple fan or Android fan?
I have a "love to hate" relationship with my Droid Incredible.
Any tattoos or piercing? Are they visible?
Just my ears only once. I am the biggest baby when it comes to needles. If I ever get over that, I would get 26.2 really tiny somewhere on my foot.
Favorite alcoholic beverage?
As much as I love craft beer and wine, I have to go with tequila (chilled Patron with a lime please)
My questions for you
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever eaten?
- What would your last meal be if you had a say in it?
- What is your all time guilty pleasure food?
- What are you currently listening to?
- What is your favorite sport (to play, watch, or both)?
- One thing you are dying to try (this could be anything)
- Fill in the blank: Food makes me _________
- If you could have dinner with just one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is your "go to" restaurant for taking out of towners?
- What quote sums up your life right now?
- What is your favorite holiday?
Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger!