Highlights this year will include:
- Marc's amateur grilling competition on Saturday, May 25
- Greatest Ribs in America, Greatest Sauce in America, and People's Choice awards on Monday, May 27
- The new Riverside Dining area and terrace
- Performances by Mega 80's: The Ultimate 80's Reto Party (Friday night), Rick Springfield (Saturday night), Buddy Guy (Sunday night), and Bret Michaels (Monday evening)
|I love the 80's|
Tickets are $5 for adults and kids under 12 are FREE. Fox 8 is also sponsoring a Rock & Ribs dining deal for $31 which includes $40 worth of food and two general admission tickets. Tickets can be purchased online at www.fox8.com/rib or at area Marc's stores. Entertainment is included with admission, however prime reserve tickets for Rick, Buddy, and Bret are available at livenation.com. I also have two general admission tickets that YOU can win right here! There are three ways to enter!
- Tell me your favorite way to kick off summer in Cleveland. (Tribe games!)
- What is your favorite 80's band and/or song? (Tough one here...I have to go with "Don't Stop Believing" but I love it all!)
- Tweet "I want to kick off summer in #CLE and rock out with @HungryInCLE at #TheGreatAmericanRibCookOff! http://bit.ly/11gttda" (You can tweet daily. Please leave a comment telling me you did so)
Contest ends Sunday, May 12 at noon. Winner will be announced Monday morning. Good luck!!!
**Disclaimer: I was asked to promote the Marc's Great American Rib Cook-Off and Music Festival. In return, I was given two general admission tickets for myself, and another pair to give away on the blog. All opinions are 100% my own!**