Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Night Football Week 4: Gear up, Get Psyched!!

I will admit, I could not resist the high school cheerleading flashback with the title...except I only cheered for basketball.  But anyways...I first want to thank everyone who came out the Battle of the Bombshells Happy Hour last week.  Between the raffle tickets and guest bar tending, $1,170 was raised and will be added to the volunteers' (including my own) fundraising efforts.  It was great to finally meet Charlene and Katie in real life and I always love an excuse to hang out with Julie (and finally meet her bf Todd), NidhiKimberly, and Brad.  The next BvB Happy Hour will be May 10th at The Boneyard in Broadview Heights.  More on that in a future MNF post!
Loved this pic Julie...even though you are not in it :(
Over the weekend, I finally received my practice schedule.  As I have mentioned, I am required to attend at least 4 team practices.  I could not be more excited to start either!  I will admit, I don't think I have touched a football since the days of sorority powderpuff in college.  I hope I can still catch.  At least I know I can run!  If you are still on the fence about playing, here are the team practice schedules: 

Team Blonde: 
  • April 29 10:30am-12:30pm -Force Fitness 21220 Center Ridge Rd  Rocky River, OH 44116
  • May 6 10am-11am -Force Fitness Rocky River
  • May 16 7pm-8pm -Force Fitness Rocky River
  • May 20 10am-11am -Force Fitness Rocky River
  • May 31 7pm-8pm -Force Fitness East location 
  • June 2 9am-10pm  -Force Fitness East location 
  • June 7th 6pm-7pm -Force Fitness East location 
  • June 10th 11am-12pm -Force Fitness East location 
Team Brunette:
  • April 29 10:30am-12:30pm -Force Fitness 21220 Center Ridge Rd  Rocky River, OH 44116
  • May 6 11am-12pm -Force Fitness Rocky River
  • May 16 6pm-7pm -Force Fitness Rocky River
  • May 20 11am-12pm -Force Fitness Rocky River (a miss for me since it is MARATHON DAY!!)
  • May 31 6pm-7pm-Force Fitness East location 
  • June 2 9am-10pm and Car Wash 10am-2pm -Force Fitness East location 
  • June 7th 7pm-8pm -Force Fitness East location 
  • June 10th 10am-11am -Force Fitness East location 
  • FRIDAY is the final day to sign up and play!    Remember, Alzheimer's can develop in anyone at any point in life.  Currently, there are no permanent treatments or cures.  Raising awareness is one way to help fight against this horrible disease.  

    Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment