Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Night Football Week 6: May Happy Hour

Another successful practice for Team Brunette is in the books.  While we may have not had our full team together this past Sunday, we will for sure be ready to take on Team Blonde on game day.  If you are wondering where I may be playing on the field, all I am going to say is I better start channeling my inner Montario Hardesty and Emmitt Smith!
Montario
Emmitt


If you may recall,  #BvBCLE held a very successful (and fun!) happy hour a few weeks ago.  This week, we are doing it again!  Come on out to The Boneyard in Broadview Heights for After Hours Happy Hour!  This time, we will be offering $25 all you can eat and drink.  There will be a 50/50 raffle, pool tables, and another chance to meet the BvBCLE players and coaches.  If you cannot make it out and still want to help, a $20 donation will get you a ticket to the big game on June 16th.  Remember, there is still no cure or permanent treatment for Alzheimer's.  

Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger!

**Disclaimer:  I was asked to blog about my experiences as a player for the inaugural #BvBCLE football game.  I am required to attend at least 4 practices and reach a fundraising goal of $250.  All opinions are 100% my own.  Go #TeamBrunette!**

No comments:

Post a Comment