Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Night Football Week 7: Namaste

Are you one of those people who always wanted to try yoga but never found that little push to do so?  Maybe you are similar to me and practice every once in a while and want to become more consistent with your practice.  Perhaps you are a dedicated yogi whose practice is ever growing.  No matter which category you possibly fall into, Force Fitness has offered BvBCLE three donation based classes to help us reach out fundraising goal.  All levels are welcomed.  Classes will be held on the following days:

  • Wednesday, May 16 at Force Fitness Rocky River 5:45-6:45 p.m.
  • Sunday, May 20 at Force Fitness Rocky River 9:45-10:45 a.m.
  • Sunday, June 10, Force Fitness East 9:45-10:45 a.m.
Hope to see you there!

Get your downward dog on!
Until next time...follow your heart, fulfill your hunger!

**Disclaimer:  I have been asked to blog about my experience as a player in the inaugural Blondes vs. Brunettes Powderpuff Football game on June 16th.  I am required to attend at least 4 team practices and reach my fundraising goal of $250.  All opinions are my own.  Go #TeamBrunette!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment